Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Are you an expert ML developer? Do you want to join an award-winning startup?
The Fit develops a mobile body scanning technology. Users take two pictures, with any smartphone, according to instruction in a web app. Within one minute, a personal Body ID is created containing the users body measurements, which can be used online to shop the right size, made to measure products or for virtual fitting.
The Fit has a mission to revolutionize the fashion industry to make it more sustainable and has interest in the solution from global fashion companies pre launch. The company has won several startup awards, been in Sting accelerator program and has recently closed a first investment round.
What’s the challenge?
We want to take our solution to the next phase and go to market. You will be working on improving our AI modules and computer vision algorithms to get the best scanning result!
- Translate research into impactful AI solutions
- Develop existing and new body shape parameterization, segmentation, correspondence, registration, posture estimation and analysis methods and algorithms
- Design, build, train and optimize 3D deep learning and computer vision algorithms with a focus on high performance and efficient implementation
- Analyze and prototype key 3D deep learning and data analytics algorithms and applications
- Define Deep/machine Learning architecture best practices and keep up to date with the evolving deep learning frameworks
- Utilize 3D deep learning frameworks and implement substantial portions of production code in Python and similar languages
We believe that you skills involve:
- Master Degree or PhD in a relevant field (machine learning, data science, computer vision, artificial intelligence, mathematics or similar).
- Minimum 2 years relative experience working with data analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, or a related scientific discipline
- Fundamental understanding of machine/ deep learning and 3D point cloud analysis
- Experience working with computer vision libraries and geometric/3D deep learning frameworks such as OpenCV, Eigen, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Caffe, Keras, PointNet, ShapeNet or similar.
- Experience in training and evaluation of computer vision algorithms on large datasets
- Outstanding skills in Python with experience in writing robust and maintainable production code
- Comfortable with 3D computational geometry, linear algebra, statistics, numerical methods and error analysis
We believe that your personal traits are:
- Coder at heart; Love to find solutions to advanced problems
- Team player; Like to work closely with a team
- Start-up mindset; Self-sufficient, directed & motivated!
Why join us?
We’re on an exciting journey and we want you to join us right when we’re about to take off! If you want to be part of a company that live by innovation, impact, acceptance and imagination we are the right fit for you.
You will be joining a startup with global ambitions that the tech scene is buzzing about. At The Fit we believe in the individual and you will get a lot of freedom as well as responsibility, with a strong network backing you up. You will be working with the latest technology, creating new solutions with real impact.
We believe we will have an impact on both people and the planet. Our GreenTech contribute to a more sustainable consumption, enable local on-demand production and reduce both waste products and CO2 emissions due to fewer shipments.
What’s our offer?
We are looking for a long-term team member for a full-time position. You will take a key role and we offer both salary and equity for the right individual. We love diversity and the team is currently mixed both with gender and ethnicity.
Sounds interesting? Send us a message and let’s talk! Just remember to write which job opening you are applying for when messaging us.